Author Topic: radio shows  (Read 6250 times)

db819

• View Profile
radio shows
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »
we need to figure out what we're going to do.

is breck hosting every one?  Is he serious about having me do some shows?

we should use this forum to talk about the radio show now that we've moved the other material to a different forum.

Yakub Israel

• View Profile
Re: radio shows
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »
Breck's going to be busy for about the next 2 months, you know, he's actually getting involved in the political process and campaiging for Ron Paul, he's serious about letting us host shows, I have all the info for the radio program, passwords etc...  I think right now just letting a critical mass of chimping occur is working good, soon the chimping will boil over and we'll have a full on chimpout RaHoWa.
"Anglo white woman, the eternal tyrant. This is how the anglosphere turned gay, millions of alison's calling the shots."
- Edmonds Fitzgerald.

Yakub Israel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:39:40 AM »
Perhaps we may do one in the new year, talk about the sport of killing, stalking innocent people, which women make the best rape victims, the art of strangulation, etc...
"Anglo white woman, the eternal tyrant. This is how the anglosphere turned gay, millions of alison's calling the shots."
- Edmonds Fitzgerald.

db819

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 03:25:36 PM »
we can do a a program soon.

do you know how to save stuff?  We want it saved.

We can recruit people from facebook who don't post on forums anymore.

Yakub Israel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »
There's a record button that the injun finally figured out was there, Pastor Martin is the man to speak with about talkshoe, but overall I think it's probably pretty easy.
- Edmonds Fitzgerald.

Facebook Comments