Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin and Genghis Khan are praised here.
HA HA. HE’S DEAD AHAHAHAHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAH.
Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin and Genghis Khan are praised here.
HA HA. HE’S DEAD AHAHAHAHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAH.
The top 3 percent of the world’s population holds more wealth than the lower 97 percent. Comments on blogs and forums are similar. A small group of “hardcore” commentators repeatedly comment on websites with feedback, whereas the majority of people do not comment frequently.
It is easy to be manipulated by a small audience. The creators of FMP were people who were disliked by the “bar regulars” who comment on extremist forums. The creators decided to target the other 97% of the population rather than the “hardcore user.”
We did this by technologically designing the site to focus more on web design, blogging and news than on a forum. The target is google and a wide audience rather than the steady but small community which we never got along with well anyways.
If you are wondering why I have aggressively taken positions (notably on Islam) which clearly contradict the other members, you can credit the blue ocean mindset. I care very little about pleasing hardcore users, and care much more about spreading my message to a broader audience.
The stats show that we are succeeding. Each month more UNIQUE views come in. The amount of comments do not really reflect this. Analogously, Jupiter has a very small core, but is a very big planet. Quite frankly the only real choice we had when we launched this website was to abandon the “frequent commentator” user base. Even for extremists, we were too controversial. The fact of the matter is we’ve actually succeeded in building a new (though more silent) audience in a way that we would not have if we did not switch our strategy to trying to stand out rather than fit in. Part of standing out is angering the status quo thus sacrificing important people but opening the doors to people who otherwise wouldn’t notice.
You can call it selling out. In my opinion, we were always sneered at by the “elite bar regulars” so we don’t feel guilty.
Following up on the previous post about attempts of Islamic regimes to silence blasphemy, the most hypocritical thing about this is that the Koran openly defames Christians and Jews in a smaller way and “pagans and non-believers” in a larger way.
Under their own laws, the pedophile Mohammad and his false god Allah should be prosecuted for defamation.
I only hope that more people continue to show the face of the pedophile like the Danish cartoons, and that the Muslims try to do something about it, so that we have an excuse to really go after Islam instead of nation building in the Middle East. I have no problem with explicitly secular imperialism. Saddam Hussein could been an ally there. All post-Leninist Soviets, both the Stalinists and the Revisionists, frankly were an ally there. My problem is with converting savages to liberalism and Democracy.
I hope Muslims continue to impose their religion, so that the rest of the world will have an excuse to destroy it militarily. That would be progress. When the number of Musilms in the world is zero.
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration on Monday came out strongly against efforts by Islamic nations to bar the defamation of religions, saying the moves would restrict free speech.
“Some claim that the best way to protect the freedom of religion is to implement so-called anti-defamation policies that would restrict freedom of expression and the freedom of religion,” Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told reporters. “I strongly disagree.”
Clinton said the United States was opposed to negative depictions of specific faiths and would always fight against belief-based discrimination. But she said a person’s ability to practice their religion was entirely unrelated to another person’s right to free speech.
“The protection of speech about religion is particularly important since persons of different faith will inevitably hold divergent views on religious questions,” Clinton said. “These differences should be met with tolerance, not with the suppression of discourse.”
Her comments came as the Organization of the Islamic Conference, a 56-nation bloc of Islamic countries, is pressing the U.N. Human Rights Council to adopt a resolution that would broadly condemn the defamation of religion.
The effort is widely seen as a reaction to perceived anti-Islamic incidents, including the publication in Europe of several cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed.
Michael Posner, the assistant U.S. secretary of state for human rights, democracy and labor whose office prepares the religious freedom report, said the resolution “goes too far.”
“The notion that a religion can be defamed and that any comments that are negative about that religion can constitute a violation of human rights to us violates the core principle of free speech,” he said.
Posner was part of a delegation at the Human Rights Council that successfully negotiated with Egypt a compromise over another similar resolution that had aimed to condemn religion-related harassment or discrimination.
He said the administration wanted to differentiate between such harassment and defamation and would do so both in the Human Rights Council and the U.N. General Assembly.
“There are limits to free expression and there are certainly concerns about people targeting individuals because of their religious belief or their race or their ethnicity,” he said.
“But at the same time, we’re also clear that a resolution, broadly speaking, that talks about the defamation of a religion is a violation of free speech.”
Clinton and Posner spoke as they released the State Department’s annual report on international religious freedom, which, as in years past, criticized Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Myanmar, China, Eritrea, Iran, North Korea and Sudan for violating religious freedom.
Those eight nations are designated “countries of particular concern” for abuses of religious worshippers. The Obama administration is currently reviewing the designations, which can be accompanied by sanctions.
Hail the heroic middle finger to the middle east (nice slogan). I can only hope that the USA turns into North Korea, and starts to actively persecute self-righteous freaks.
October 23 marked the 53rd anniversary of the 1956 counter-revolutionary riots in Hungary. On this occasion, proto-fascist puppet forces under the command of Titoite loyalists and the NATO-imperialist bloc attempted to quell the growth and development of socialism and people’s democracy in Hungary in a reactionary campaign to bring back to power the deposed fascists.
Here’s what Comrade Hoxha had to say on the subject in a speech delivered before 81 other Communist and Workers Parties in November 1960:
In our opinion, the counter-revolution in Hungary was mainly the work of the Titoites. In Tito and the Belgrade renegades, the U.S. imperialists had their best weapon to destroy the people’s democracy in Hungary.
After comrade Khrushchev’s visit to Belgrade in 1955, no more was said about Tito’s undermining activity. The counter-revolution in Hungary did not break out unexpectedly. It was prepared for, we might say, quite openly, and it would be futile for any one to try to convince us that this counter-revolution was prepared in great secrecy. This counter-revolution was prepared by the agents of the Tito gang in collusion with the traitor Imre Nagy, in collusion with the Hungarian fascists and all of them acted openly under the direction of the Americans.
The scheme of the Titoites, who were the leaders, was for Hungary to be detached from our socialist camp, to be turned into a second Yugoslavia, be linked in alliance with NATO through Yugoslavia, Greece and Turkey, to receive aid from the U.S.A. and, together with Yugoslavia and under the direction of the imperialists, to continue the struggle against the socialist camp.
The counter-revolutionaries worked openly in Hungary. But how is it that their activities attracted no attention? We cannot understand how it is possible for Tito and Horthy’s bands to work so freely in a fraternal country of People’s Democracy like Hungary where the party was in power and the weapons of dictatorship were in its hands, where the Soviet army was present.
We think that the stand taken by comrade Khrushchev and the other Soviet comrades towards Hungary was not clear, because the greatly mistaken views which they held about the Belgrade gang did not allow them to see the situation correctly.
Whether to intervene or not to intervene with arms in Hungary is, we think, not within the competence of one person alone; seeing that we have set up the Warsaw Treaty, we should decide jointly, because otherwise it is of no use to speak of alliance, of the collective spirit and collaboration among the parties. The Hungarian counter-revolution cost to our camp blood, it cost Hungary and the Soviet Union blood.
Why was this bloodshed permitted and no steps taken to prevent it? We are of the opinion that no preliminary steps could be taken so long as Comrade Khrushchev and the Soviet comrades placed their trust in the organizer of the Hungarian counter-revolution, the traitor Tito, so long as they set so little value on the absolutely necessary regular meetings with their friends and allies, so long as they considered their unilateral decisions on matters that concern us all as the only correct ones, and so long as they attached no importance whatsoever to collective work and collective decisions.
Hungary was a great lesson for us, for what was done, and for the drama that was played on the stage and behind the scenes there. We believed that the Hungarian counter-revolution was more than enough to show the betrayal of Tito and his gang. We know that many documents are kept locked away and are not brought to light, documents that expose the barbarous activity of Tito’s group in the Hungarian events. Why this should happen we do not understand. What interests are hidden behind these documents which are not brought to light but are kept under lock and key? To condemn Stalin after his death, the most trifling items were searched out, while the documents that expose a vile traitor like Tito are locked away in a drawer.
But even after the Hungarian counter-revolution, the political and ideological fight against the Titoite gang, instead of becoming more intense, as Marxism-Leninism demands, was played down, leading to reconciliation, smiles, contacts, moderation and almost to kisses. In fact, thanks to this opportunist attitude, the Titoites got out of this predicament.
The American Party of Labor, a revolutionary working class organization in the United States of America, has published its Party Platform, adopted at the Party’s General Congress on December 6, 2008.
The comprehensive Party Platform of the American Party of Labor represents one of the most fundamentally correct documents put forth by any contemporary progressive-left wing organization in the United States.
1. We demand all means of production to be in the hands of the working class through the socialist state represented through worker councils or elected managers with production estimates provided by the state.
2. We support the right of all workers to organize.
3. We demand a 30-hour work week with at least six weeks of annual paid vacation.
4. We demand retirement pensions to be no less than 75% of a person’s pay at the time of retirement enacted after at least 15 years of work.
5. We demand the repealing of all laws designed to hurt and weaken the working class.
6. We demand the payment for the full value of labor for the working peoples of America.
Education and the Arts
1. We want libraries, museums and schools to be available as cultural centers for exhibiting the multicultural aspect of American culture.
2. We support art that reflects the struggles and achievements of the working people.
3. We strongly support free and quality education for all people which would include college, medical and graduate schools.
4. We believe in every child’s right to learn in a safe and clean environment.
5. We want fair and decent wages for teachers.
6. We are against private education and against corporate running of schools. We want education to be in the hands of the Community and the State.
7. We are against abstinence-only sex education and promote realistic sex education programs emphasizing protection.
8. We are adamantly against religion in schools which has manifested, but is not limited to religious schools, prayer in school, creationism, etc.
1. We support a national healthcare system that will cover all Americans.
2. We support the emphasis of preventive care.
3. We support the nationalization of the pharmaceutical industry.
4. We support government research of presently incurable diseases and oppose discrimination against people with those diseases.
5. We are adamantly against drug use in the Party and against the legalization of hardcore drugs. We promote the combating of drug addiction through use of proven medical treatments and preventive education.
6. We support the legalization of marijuana.
7. We support patient rights including the right to die with dignity and if a patient is incapacitated the decision should rest with his/her spouse or person designated beforehand to make the decision for the patient.
1. We support the right of all people to have quality and affordable housing.
2. We support low-rent for all homes not exceeding three days worth of pay per month.
3. We support future state funded construction of public apartment complexes as a means to support the growing population and to house those without homes.
4. We support state-funded broad renovation and remodeling projects for old homes and neighborhoods.
5. We believe it is a human right for people to live in neighborhoods that are safe, supportive and free of crime. Therefore we support the creation of fully funded Neighborhood Safety Committees with members coming exclusively from the neighborhood.
1. We demand an end to all anti-homosexual, bisexual, and transgender discrimination in spheres of employment, education and society and we condemn acts of violence against them.
2. We support the legalization of same-sex marriage. Religious groups may or may not allow the practice but the State shall recognize and issue secular marriage licenses for same-sex couples.
3. We demand an end to police brutality and racial profiling.
4. We support Native American rights and call for full enforcement of all treaty rights and respect their right to secede and have a path to statehood if their needs are not met.
5. We promote the dismantling of walls erected both physically and socially that hinder people with disabilities to fully participate in socialist society.
6. We demand an end to discrimination, full employment and benefits for people with disabilities as well as quality education and job training programs.
7. We fully support the reproductive rights of women including access to free abortion at any stage of pregnancy.
8. We are against the intimidation of women and abortion clinics by reactionary “Pro-Life” Groups.
9. We support the prevention of violence against women and children and call on the State to actively protect women and children from battery and offenders.
10. We are against prostitution and the unjust exploitation of women as sex slaves.
11. We call for a minimum of 12 months paid leave for new mothers with access to fully funded and quality childcare centers.
12. We support the right of women to enlist in the military to defend their country.
13. We support the right of women to enter in any occupation without pressure to do or not to do so.
14. We demand equal pay for men and women for equal work.
15. We recognize that large immigration from Mexico is the effect of uncontrollable capitalism that forces millions of people to flee their homelands by the need to survive.
16. We support the rights of all immigrants to education, health, civil and legal rights.
17. We support amnesty for undocumented workers so long as they have no violent criminal records.
18. We are against police discrimination and raids against Hispanic citizens and immigrant communities.
19. We support access to citizenship after five years of residency with no criminal records.
1. We demand a cancellation of all Third World Debt.
2. We support the right of all U.S. territories and Commonwealths to self-determination with the right to form an independent nation or to join the U.S. as a state with full representation.
3. We demand the abolition of all aggressive and imperialist wars and oppose all wars except the Class War.
4. We want an immediate American withdrawal from and expulsion of the United Nations from American soil.
5. We want an end to U.S. involvement in NATO and other imperialist alliances and demand an end to bullying and intimidating nations.
6. We call for an immediate cease of military and financial aid to the governments of Israel, Colombia, and other outposts of imperialism and capitalist oppression.
7. We demand an end to the U.S. occupation of Guantanamo, Cuba.
8. We demand the immediate and unconditional withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan.
9. We support friendly relationships with nations with differing govt. systems so long as they are anti or non-imperialists.
10. We support mending our relationship with the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Libya, and Syria for the sake of peace and prosperity.
1. We oppose NAFTA, CAFTA and the future creation of more free trade agreements. We want an immediate American withdrawal from these agreements.
2. We want an immediate end of the exporting of American jobs overseas and demand full employment for the American people.
3. We demand that all financial institutions be commonly owned and directed by an American National Bank.
4. We want a maximum cap on wages with a ratio of 2:1.
5. We are opposed to payroll taxes, sales taxes, property taxes and other regressive taxes.
6. We oppose all inheritance, and other things which are not earned through work.
7. We demand retraining programs, compensation and relocation for workers displaced by technological advances.
8. We want an end to American involvement in the IMF, World Bank and WTO.
1. We demand the end to all corporate farms.
2. We support the establishment and encouragement of agricultural cooperatives and collectives.
3. We support state low-cost grants, loans and machinery assistance to farmers.
4. We support soil conserving farming techniques such as contour plowing, terracing, and no-till farming.
5. We support helping and encouraging farmers to produce staple foods rather than non-essentials.
6. We support the abolition of the current ‘factory farm’ style of production and the establishment of collective livestock farming.
7. We demand an end to current debts placed on farmers.
8. We support the cultivation of hemp for food, fuel, fiber and industrial uses.
Energy, Transportation, the Environment and Communications
1. We support the creation of a publicly-funded high-speed national rail system with low rates and access to all major U.S. cities.
2. We call for the nationalization and worker control of the automobile production industry.
3. We call for a reduction of private automobile production until a viable and clean alternative fuel is introduced on a massive scale.
4. We support the creation of light-rails and or subways funded by the state in every major city.
5. We demand common ownership of the airline and tourist industry.
6. We support the development of alternative forms of energy including solar, geothermal, nuclear power and hydropower.
7. We demand public ownership of all American natural resources and their conservation.
8. We support active recycling programs of paper, metal and plastic and their use in various construction projects.
9. We support low utility rates for working people with a total cost not exceeding 3 days worth of pay per month.
10. We are opposed to private ownership of newspapers, radio, magazines, television and the internet and oppose their hindrance of allowing the common people to show their opinions and viewpoints.
11. We are opposed to copyright laws.
12. We support public ownership of all internet bandwidth and support the providing of free internet access to the public at large and computers to school-aged children.
13. We demand that all communications that utilize public infrastructure and public maintenance such as the internet, phone service and cable television shall be provided free to the public and maintained by the State. The peoples’ right to communication should not be interfered with.
14. All communities that have supportive density and a population of 30,000 or more should have a public transit system, or be served by a nearby public transit system. Fares and service should be adequate, and riders should be involved in all matters of service.
Resources and Information on the American Party of Labor:
For those who haven’t read it, I recommend my two part reply to reader Mark A. on the feminist and homosexual left’s refusal to support Geert Wilders in his efforts to stop the growing power of Islam in the West. In my first reply, I argue that the left’s overriding impulse is not to advance feminism and homosexual rights, but to destroy our “oppressive” society; and, since Islam is even more antithetical to our oppressive society than feminism and homosexual rights, the left welcomes Islam, even though Islam will oppress feminists and homosexuals.
Mark A. then asks how I reconcile that statement with my recent comment that “Everyone wants to be superior,” i.e., that all groups want to be the dominant group. If the left wants to dominate, why would they willingly allow the West to be taken over by a religion that will crush the left? My answer is that liberals-leftists understand the world in terms of a liberal “script” that associates all evil with non-liberal whites; the script, focused exclusively on the evil of whites, makes it impossible for liberals and leftists to conceive of the idea that any non-Western or nonwhite group could be a threat to themselves. Only non-liberal whites can be a threat. The leftists are thus incapable of grasping the fact that their Long March to overthrow the oppressive white power structure and to Third-Worldize our society must lead to their own destruction as well.
The Original Link
Mark A :
I don’t know where to begin, but my mind was blown by the fact that the “Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance” were protesting Wilders’s speech and appearance. Do they want sharia law?
If this isn’t grounds for restricting the franchise, I don’t know what is.
David Horowitz, who was with Wilders at the Philadelphia event, also expressed wonder at the Harvard Club at the fact that feminists and homosexuals attack the man who is trying to protect Western countries from the religion that requires the brutal suppression of women and the execution of homosexuals.
But of course this “contradiction” in the left has been manifest for many years. It’s time for conservatives to stop being surprised by it and draw conclusions about it instead. The left seeks to overthrow whatever it sees as dominant, successful, happy, and our own, and to raise up whatever it sees as marginal, oppressed, miserable, and alien. White Western Christian democratic society is dominant, successful, and our own, therefore it must be toppled, and the left will reflexively side with anything that threatens to topple it.
Didn’t Horowitz write a book called Destructive Generation, about the left? What part of the word “destructive” do Horowitz and other conservatives not get? The left seeks to destroy our civilization. Ultimately there is no positive good at which the left aims, including the left’s own supposed goods of equality and freedom for all. Therefore it should not be surprising that leftists welcome, or refuse to oppose, the entry into the West of a force that will destroy not only the mainstream, “oppressive” Western culture, but the leftist aspects of modern Western society as well, including feminism and homosexual rights. In its heart of hearts, the left doesn’t believe in feminism and homosexual rights. It believes in the destruction of the West. Feminism and homosexual rights are the means by which they have sought to bring about that destruction. And since the destruction promised by Islam will be even greater than the destruction brought by feminism and homosexual rights, when push comes to shove the left will choose Islamization over feminism and homosexual rights. Even Bruce Bauer, a rare anti-Islamization homosexual, is so hostile to Christianity and conservatism that I think in the end he will side with Islamization against anything that smacks of Western traditionalism.
Finally, let us remember that Wilders calls outright for the end of Muslim immigration. Why are American conservatives surprised at the left’s opposition to Wilders, when the conservatives themselves have never supported Wilders’s call for the end of Muslim immigration?
Interesting. But I can’t reconcile this with your theory that everyone wants to be dominant. If the Left welcomes Islam, are you implying that the Left will eventually be satisfied submitting itself to Islam?
Good question. The short answer is yes. And I would say that this is not a contradiction.
Let’s look at it this way.
The liberal whites, feminists, and homosexualists want to be dominant. They want to crush non-liberal whites, they support anything that will help accomplish that, and they will suppress any effort by non-liberal whites to fend off a danger like Islam.
At present, they do not see Islam as a danger to themselves. They cannot conceive of such a danger. This is because liberals see reality through the filter of the liberal script. In the liberal script there are three classes of characters: (1) the bigoted whites who oppress and exclude nonwhites and non-Westerners; (2) the enlightened whites who combat the bigoted whites and include nonwhites and non-Westerners; and (3) the nonwhites and non-Westerners. In this script, the only moral agents are the bigoted whites, who are morally evil, and the enlightened whites, who are morally good. The non-Westerners and minorities are not moral agents; they exist only to be the victims of the bigoted whites or the beneficiaries of the liberal whites. It is impossible for the liberal whites to conceive of nonwhites or non-Westerners as a threat, because they don’t see them as moral agents. In the liberal construction of the world, non-Westerners exist only to be touchstones of Western sin or virtue, and the very notion of a non-Western threat is impossible.
The script expresses the liberal drive for liberal goodness, and for power over society, in which the liberals demonstrate the virtue that makes them worthy to be rulers by the non-discrimination they display toward minorities, and the contempt and disgust they express toward bigoted whites.
But this situation is not stable, because the inclusion of non-Westerners gives them more and more power. Over a period of time, it will become evident that the respective groups of non-Westerners, and in particular Muslims, are not just passive objects of white goodness or white evil, but are moral agents with an agenda of their own, an agenda supremely threatening to liberals. The liberals will deny this at first, but gradually it will become undeniable. But even when they stop denying the truth about Islam, the liberals will still be morally incapable of siding against the Muslims who threaten them. Rather than behave like the bigoted whites, they will surrender, passively or actively, to the Muslims. Rather than being defenders of a Western society they despise, the liberals will choose to serve as functionaries of a Western caliphate, as I’ve written here and here. They will join themselves to the newly dominant power.
But what about the feminists and homosexuals, who would be directly threatened by the ascendancy of Islam? Rather than defend themselves against he sacred Other, they will let themselves be subdued or killed. For them, non-existence would be preferable to admitting the truth about the Other, preferable to defending the West, preferable to defending themselves.
Thus, ultimately, the liberals’ power drive will end in their loss of power and even in their destruction and death. But that end is yet far off. They do not see it now. For the present, they seek power. When they realize that their power and even their lives are threatened, it will be too late for anything except self-sacrifice to their god, who will resemble the god of the Aztecs more than the pale Galilean.
To put this in Seraphim Rose’s terms, the first and mildest stage of Nihilism, Liberalism, denies higher truth, which unleashes self-glorification and a drive for power which are seen in the third stage of Nihilism, Vitalism, which leads ultimately to the last stage of Nihilism, the Nihilism of Destruction.
Auster really cuts at the “enemy of my enemy is my friend” philosophy that is too common in leftist circles. Communists and Homosexuals will support extremely reactionary forces, so long as those forces are competitive with Western Civilization. They obviously see themselves as trolling society, because if they were to succeed, they would be the first to be purged by Islam.
The theory of scientific socialism, as opposed to Utopian socialism, is that wherever there is capitalism, there will be oppression. Therefore wherever there is capitalism, there is a means to resist capitalism by rallying the class antagonisms of the proletariat against the bourgeois. The goal is to make society class conscious so that socialist revolution becomes “natural.”
This is unnecessary because all you need to get into power is guns. You can vertically force socialism – or any other system of law- on a population. In fact, in my opinion, that brute force mentality was Stalin’s mentality rather than the more egalitarian pro-proletarian Marxist-Leninist approach.